EdTech research projects
Digital and Creative Learning Lab offers consultancy in relation to research and development of learning technology in EdTech companies. Charlotte Lærke Weitze has held courses at DTU for the development of learning technology with a focus on creating effective and motivating teaching and learning with technology. In addition, Charlotte has 10 years of research experience in learning and technology.
Digital and Creative Learning Lab offers:
- Advise on the development of motivating and effective teaching with new learning technologies
- Advice in relation to the planning of research projects, eg. with the purpose of investigating whether a learning technology is effective, motivating or user-friendly
- Planning and implementation of research projects where users are involved in the development process, so that the learning technology becomes as relevant to the user as possible
Digital and Creative Learning Lab works on the following theoretical and practical basis:
- Qualitative research approaches, design-based research, action research
- Collective creation processes and co-design with the users
- Design thinking, Interaction design, Prototyping
- Learning Theories and Learning Design Theories / Didactics
- Motivational theories, Gamification and Playful design
Contact Digital and Creative Learning Lab, and let us discuss and identify the challenges that you would like advice about.